Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a permanent accounts payable vacancy for a progressive client based just outside of Reading which would be ideal for someone looking to develop their current knowledge and experience as full study support will be provided.
Our client is a industry market leader who is looking to bring in a purchase ledger clerk into their finance team
The role will involve:
- Maintaining purchase ledger for all UK Suppliers
- Processing Payments to Suppliers on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that all invoices are properly accounted for
- Completing UK Suppliers Reconciliation and Maintain on a Regular basis.
- Completing various month-end tasks e.g. Accrual for Unapproved invoices
- Maintaining aged creditors report
- Maintaining the Purchasing Order database.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 6- 12 months accounting experience
- Have competent computer skills
- Be actively studying AAT or equivalent
- Have a proactive personality and be able to work on own initiative
Full study support and great progression opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76746273