Accounts Payable Clerk
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a rapidly growing medical and nursing company in York. It is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best in the business in a very busy finance team.
The client is a market leading medical and nursing organisation, based in large, spacious offices in York that are easily accessible from the train station. The company is private equity backed and the ambitious plans in place have led to exponential growth over the past 2 years, with the accounts payable department tripling in size during this time. The company continues to grow at a rapid rate, with further acquisitions expected. The focus on building a friendly, successful culture means this is one of York's top employers and a highly sought after role.
As a Accounts Payable Clerk, you will report into the Transactional Manager, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing a high volume of invoices daily
- Undertake monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensure invoices are coded to the correct nominal ledger codes, cost centres and departments where applicable
- Produce a monthly aged creditor report to present to the appropriate Financial Controller, with comments on invoices in query
- Any other duties and responsibilities appropriate to your role
- Other ad hoc duties.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will have:
- Experience of working with Accountancy Systems.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Great attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Have dealt with high volume transactions previously
- Have extensive knowledge of accounts payable
An excellent package of:
Salary up to £19,000 dependent on experience + 25 days holiday + pension + on site parking + company discounts including (vet care, health and well being, discounted cycles and shopping vouchers)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757365