Junior Brand Manager
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Brand Manager to work on the planning and execution of key marketing campaigns for a consumer healthcare business. You will support the Head of Marketing managing a super portfolio of brands.
My client is a leading FMCG healthcare business based in Surrey. They have an impressive portfolio of brands with exciting long-term growth plans in place.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will manage the planning and execution of key campaigns for this established FMCG brand portfolio. The role will involve the following activity:
- Actively participate in Brand strategic planning
- Implement brand projects and activities included in the annual Marketing plans: NPD, promotions, packaging, etc.
- Prepare and issue regular reports to track the progress of all projects
- Lead development of point of sale material aligned with sales team to meet brand objectives across all channels
- Manage product marketing expenditure ensuring all budgets are managed efficiently through regular logging, tracking, evaluating and reporting.
- Assist in the development of packaging / artwork for all markets
- Work closely with Agencies to develop, optimise and execute brand plans to meet business objectives
The candidate that secures the Junior Brand Manager role will have a proven track record in FMCG and/or Healthcare marketing!
Key additional attributes include:
- Must be happy to take responsibility for leading & implementing marketing projects, on time & on budget.
- Excellent communication skills, both creative and analytical, highly literate and numerate, self-motivated and able to function with autonomy & rigour
- Shows desire for future success and aspires to be the best
- Takes personal accountability for delivering the highest standards for customers and consumers
- Applies a positive attitude and executes brilliantly
- Happy to work in Surrey on a daily basis
£22, 000 - £26,000 plus lucrative benefits are on offer for the successful candidate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76696724