Investment Data Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
A Fixed Term Contract role (until December 2017) with a leading, global consulting firm based in the City of London.
The work will involve preparing reports and data to support the company's response to the CMA review of the industry, and a number of other projects that are ongoing. These mainly relate to supporting their proprietary platforms that carry data on clients and information on funds offered by asset managers.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience gained working for a consulting firm or investment manager
- You will be currently studying for the IMC or CFA qualification
- A Level Mathematics or Statistics
- Strong MS Excel and Access skills
- The ability to learn new systems - proprietary and commercial
- Comfortable handling large volumes of numerical data
- The ability to manipulate data using various methodologies / approaches
- Strong analytical skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76751666