Store Manager - Premium Brand, Bracknell
Store Manager, Premium Boutique
This fantastic opportunity has a risen for a commercial and dynamic Store Manager to take over a store for one of the most successful premium retailers on the high street. This is for the Bracknell store which has a team of 8 staff and a turnover of around £1.5million.
The position requires a strong manager with exceptional sales ability who is able to lead from the front and enjoys personal sales.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and passionate individual, who is able to enthuse the team and motivate them at all times to hit the target whilst delivering the highest level of customers service in a very fast-paced environment.
Main responsibilities will Include:
- Driving sales both on a personal and store level to ensure all targets are met
- Ensuring the team is motivated to achieve individual and store targets
- Driving KPIs within the store identifying missed opportunities and making strategic decisions
- Overseeing completion of daily and weekly sales reports
- Providing exemplary customer service and constantly focus the team to deliver exceptional customer service standards
- Ensuring that all stock and administration is in line with company guidelines
- Ensuring company's Life values are followed by the team
- Promoting in-store VM training and set expectations
- Managing cash and card purchases
- A proven track record of exception strong sales with the ability to reach personal sales targets
- Ability to identify Commercial opportunities and acting on them to drive sales
- Previous experience in a retail management role within a leading premium brand
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Organised and structured approach to work
- A people person with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Proactive with excellent delegation leadership skills
- An inspirational leader who can lead the team by example
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76749898