Multi Skilled Engineer
Working as part of the Technical Services Team, the Technical Services Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the building and its infrastructure.
- Assist with, and lead on, planned maintenance, reactive repairs, and enhancements to the building and its infrastructure. The work will include, generally:
- Plumbing (hot/cold water systems)
- Electrical I Lighting
- Reorganising work areas
- Involvement with larger capital projects to improve and develop the buildings and its services in line with the Company's strategic and growth objectives.
- Statutory inspections
- Undertake a range of cosmetic enhancements and minor repairs to the buildings including the coordination and overseeing of external contractors.
- Adopt a flexible approach to work, such that you can lead or assist with general duties that, for example, will include the rearrangement of working areas to accommodate changes in production and other business developments.
- Undertake first line fault finding, and identify and carry out the most appropriate and economic means of rectification.
- Carry out building and infrastructure inspections to maintain statutory compliance and a high standard of working environment for all staff and visitors. This includes recording the results and carrying out, or arranging, remedial works as required.
- Take a lead in the development of documented procedures to define maintenance activities within the scope of the role's responsibilities.
- Ensure that a critical spares inventory is managed appropriately in order that the PPM regime operates as planned with minimum downtime and disruption to normal business activities.
- Carry out occasional driving tasks, such as for collecting supplies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76749931