Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP Certified Network Engineer - Network - Operations - Firewall - WAN - ASA - CheckPoint - MPLS - CCNA - CCNP - CCIE - West Malling - Kent - £48,000-£50,000 required by a market leading IT Support and Network Services organisation based in West Malling, Kent.
- Implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements
- Collaborate with Project/Programme Managers, Network Technical Design Authorities and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales
- Implementing network solutions in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist with follow up troubleshooting and updating documentation as required
What I'm looking for:
- Extensive network support and delivery experience at a senior level
- Candidates will likely be working towards achieving a CCIE or similar professional accreditation
- Network Engineer will plan and implement solutions using Change Management procedures
- WAN: MPLS (L2/L3 VPN), CPE, VPN, VLAN
- Firewall Solutions: Cisco ASA/PIX and/or CheckPoint
- ITIL Foundation
- Network Monitoring Tools i.e. SolarWinds
- Load Balancing (F5)
If you are an experienced Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer with minimum Cisco CCNA qualifications I would be very interested in hearing from you. My client is looking to offer a salary of up to £50,000 and Excellent Benefits that include Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Team nights out to name a few.
Please send me your CV to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76755181