Our client have an exciting opportunity for a NodeJS Developer to join their team based in Dundee, Scotland!
Job Title: NodeJS Developer
Location: Dundee, Scotland or the possibility to work remotely elsewhere in the UK
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience + Benefits
Our client, a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner, is the enabler of choice to thousands of print businesses across the UK. They are a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, this company has made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of a world leading organisation, their ambitions are boundless and it's an exciting place to be!
They are expanding their Development Team of highly motivated and talented engineers who have a passion for the technologies listed below. The NodeJS Developer will be a key member of their integrations squad and should be keen to put their skills to the test, working in a fast paced, innovative, e-commerce environment. The successful candidate will be joining a team spanning several continents with peers in Boston and Mumbai.
NodeJS Developer - Skillset required:
- At least 2 years in a commercial environment covering:
- Strong NodeJS skills
- Version control system like Git, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Cloud based deployments and infrastructure (preferably AWS - Lambda, SQS etc)
- RESTful APIs
- Exposure working with agile methodologies (e.g Kanban and Scrum)
NodeJS Developer - Skillset optional:
- Testing experience – Behaviour Driven Development, Test Driven Development (e.g. Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
- Java skills and Java framework experience (e.g. Spring, Jersey, jOOQ, Hibernate)
- Serverless deployment (Terraform would be an advantage)
- Relational and non-relational databases
NodeJS Developer - What can you expect?
- To join a sociable, friendly and highly talented, professional team.
- To be part of fun, dynamic working environment
- A chance to work with & learn new cutting edge technologies & techniques
- Training Encouraged: Budgets set aside for personal development, lunch n’ learn activities, mentoring
- 28 days holiday, extra days for long service
- Medical insurance
- Staff Discount Scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting NodeJS Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Java Developer, Senior Developer, Associate Consultant, Lead Java Developer, J2ee Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer, Java Programmer, Junior Java Developer, Software Consultant, IT Specialist, Senior Developer or a Lead Developer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76755180