Your next challenge.....
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Treasury professional to join a fast growing business in the Northallerton area. This is a permanent position working as part of a small but productive treasury function of a well known business. Supporting with the daily management of cash and liquidity requirements, the role will be varied and will offer scope for development for the right individual.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing annually cash movements. Downloading daily balances, reviewing against cashflow forecasts, calculating forecast closing balances.
- Arranging surplus cash balances to be swept back to the main cash pool to reduce borrowings and therefore interest charges, also ensure cash is in the right location to meet liabilities,
- Liaising with Central and Finance teams around the Group to understand and manage Group cashflows.
- Managing the Group's external borrowing requirements, servicing debt and taking responsibility for the Funding facility compliance. Assisting Group companies with their short term external borrowing needs.
- Transacting Foreign Exchange SWAPS and executing Foreign Exchange Forward trades in line with Group Policy.
- Managing Group inter-company funding arrangements. Maintain inter-company loan documents, cash management agreements and document inter-company funding movements between Group Bank accounts, maintain interest calculations and distribute relevant information.
- Preparation of Monthly Treasury Reporting.
- Assisting the Treasurer with monthly short term cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Assisting Treasurer with preparation of annual internal and external interest forecasts.
- Maintaining company bank accounts and mandates including database management.
- Maintaining procedure documentation as required.
- Be involved in the Group's bank relationship management alongside the Treasurer.
- Assisting the Treasurer with ad-hoc projects.
- Taking project responsibility for the provision of on-line banking arrangements and daily electronic reporting of company bank balances and transactions.
- Maintaining a foreign exchange rate database and issue monthly foreign exchange rates to the Group.
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Able to demonstrate 3 plus years in a treasury environment.
- Experienced in cash management.
- A team player with good all round communication skills, also able to work well under own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate strong Excel skills including the use of Pivot Tables and Look-Ups.
- Familiar with electronic on-line banking systems.
- Experienced in Tax would also benefit the right candidate for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76748690