Sales & Marketing Manager
BearingNet is a web business based in Much Hadham. We are a team of 10 people (currently looking to expand to 15). Although we are a small company we have 1,800 business customers from 80 countries who between them control over 6 Billion dollars worth of inventory. Our website generates over 300,000 trade inquiries between our members every month and we are the largest B2B platform in our industry!
Established in 1996, BearingNet has a central position in the Bearing & Power Transmission industry, working with both distributors and manufacturers. We are currently looking at expanding the business into new markets and also taking on a number of new projects and ventures.
We are looking at creating a senior management team which your job role will be a part of. This team will report to the owners but effectively be running the company.
BearingNet is based in the beautiful village of Much Hadham, in between Hertford and Bishop's Stortford, which both have direct train links into central London. We are also only 30 minutes from Stansted airport. Much Hadham is an excellent location for families and the surrounding towns benefit from highly regarded schools.
BearingNet have numerous marketing projects; internally for our members and externally for potential customers. These projects range from designing and creating brochures, magazines, exhibition design, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, direct mail' promotional gifts etc. As well as the online business we also offer our members the opportunity to meet face to face with our own networking events. Our meetings are held in both Europe and the US, usually we host one or two meetings a year.
We need someone to lead our marketing team, to create our marketing strategy and ensure it is successfully implemented. We need a person that will be able to keep on top of workloads and deadlines and to ensure your team are happy and working effectively.
You will be managing a team of two marketing and two sales people. The current Marketing Manager is moving into more of a Business development role but you will still be working closely with this person. You will also directly report to the owners of the company who actively work in the business.
We are a very flexible company, open to ideas and suggestions which will enable you to drive your own marketing strategies throughout the company.
We are looking for:
Someone who has had proven success in managing a marketing team, a graduate ideally with a CIM qualification or relevant experience in another SME.
- Well organised - make sure deadlines are met, marketing material is monitored
- Works well with others - we need you to lead your team and work closely with them
- Office 365 suite
- Experience of using Adobe programs would be an advantage - we use the full Adobe Suite
- The ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Good planning - you will in charge of ensuring we have a marketing strategy and that it is followed
- Experience of running mass email and letter marketing campaigns
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns
- Ability to take data-driven decisions that will contribute to improvements of conversion rates
- Writing marketing reports for Management meetings
- Manage the BearingNet brand, social media (or ensure this is being done)
- Marketing and stand design for external events
- Staff development for your team (reviews, bonuses)
- Experience in PowerBI or other data warehouses is a plus
- Driving license
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Educated to degree level
- 5 years+ experience in a marketing role
A salary of £40k fte is offered. We also operate a generous bonus scheme (between 20-25% of your annual salary), a workplace pension, health insurance and are happy to offer appropriate staff training (all of which you will have to manage)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76743492