Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temp to perm Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity to join a leading Leicestershire business
My client is a leading brand name within the Leicestershire area and wider UK. They have a superb business with excellent modern offices. The business continue to grow and due to which they are now seeking additional finance team members.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role will involve:
- High volume invoice processing
- 3 way matching of invoices
- Query resolution through effective contact with suppliers
- Raising and processing PO's
- Supporting in the set up of supplier payments
- Completion of statement reconciliations
- Supporting the AP TL with month end responsibilities and ledger close down
You will have previous exposure to working in an end to end Purchase Ledger role and be comfortable working with high volumes of invoices. You will be required to work flexibly according to demand during busy periods and in return you will be rewarded with a superb finance opportunity and a great team to progress within.
Working in a large finance team can offer opportunities for progression and development, ownership over your own suppliers, free parking and discounted canteen/cafe on site
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76743544