Client Account manager - Financial Services Basic to £35,000
Our Client are a dynamic, young company at the very cutting edge of Financial Advisory Solutions to top tier Independent Financial Planners, IFAs and High Net Worth Individuals and have already achieved a highly respected brand within Financial Services
Due to sustained growth and success they seek to add a Client Account Manager to their ranks
• Visits clients, situated across the UK (sometimes staying away overnight)
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships and create new revenue streams via up and cross selling
• Makes sure clients receive requested information and services in a timely fashion
• Communicates client needs and demands back to line manager
• Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
• Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
• Service multiple clients concurrently
• Keep records of client communications
• Other support duties
You will be professional, articulate, friendly, enthusiastic, honest and engaging. It is imperative that you are hardworking, ambitious, well organised and work in a structured manner. Knowledge of the Financial Services market is essential. You must have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team, therefore you will need to demonstrate you can work unsupervised and use your own initiative.
Account Executive Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Ability to Communicate Client Needs with colleagues, Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, High Level of Attention to Detail.
Financial Services experience required, preferably within the IFA community. Proven track record working within client relations and client management. A good level of competency using Microsoft Excel and Word. Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have own car.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76756895