Finance Business Partner
Grafton Banks Finance is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a rapidly expanding company with offices in Reigate, Surrey. You will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of business partnering and cost management in order to apply. Experience of working within the financial services or insurance sector would be an advantage although not essential. Working independently you will take responsibility for:
- Liaise regularly with allocated functional heads regarding their cost base against savings targets, actual spending, phasing and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly cost variance analysis, presenting information to departmental managers, Group Expenses Business Partner, and investigating and correcting variances. To hold regular meetings with budget holders to discuss cost variances and potential issues arising.
- To support the production of MI for the cost committee.
- To ensure project costs are accurately and effectively controlled, analysed and reported.
- Preparation of annual cost budgets and quarterly cost forecasts.
- Collating information and commentary for inclusion in the monthly KPI Board pack and Management Accounts, in accordance with strict reporting deadlines.
- To help develop sustainable BAU processes to phase the integration project work back into BAU.
- Provide ad-hoc project support where required
This is a varied and ever changing opportunity. The company has been through a huge amount of change and growth so it’s a good time to join and be able to make a genuine impact. You will also be rewarded with a competitive benefits package to include up to a 30% bonus, pension and health care.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76744153