Digital Art Director - World Leading Agency / Consultancy
By joining my client's world class team, you will become part of a unique digital consultancy. They bring together design, data science and software engineering professionals to deliver new products for our customers across the UK.
This diverse set of capabilities means that no two projects are the same. They undertake transformative projects with a collaborative approach. My client works with their customers employing Agile and Lean principals to support decision making, build understanding and ultimately deliver the right service to users.
They are passionate about delivery and curious about new innovations in digital. My client's teams seek to fail fast to accelerate learning making experimentation safe. As communities, they are sociable and encourage learning using regular internal events, meet ups and external events to engage with new ideas at all levels!
As Digital Art Director, you will be responsible for delivery of high quality design assets and fresh creative thinking, whether that's for an external client or internal project. We are looking for someone who is an energetic self-starter, optimistic and passionate about their work - with the ability to inspire those around them. We expect you to be curious and with a passion for creative thinking with maybe other centre of interests that help be inspired in your daily job.
Working collaboratively should be second nature, along with experience of working within a mixed disciplined Agile delivery team, that includes UX, development and QA. We expect you to be excited by creative innovations with a willingness to share this - being comfortable talking and presenting your work.
You will be used to a varied workload, switching between high level creative thinking, sales led activities and more focused delivery outputs. We expect you to be able to produce multiple creative options and be able to provide rationales for your choices. Your solutions will answer user needs but also stakeholder needs for those such as brand and marketing.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Taking ownership of all design facets
- A keen eye for detail to ensure output standards are high
- Be energetic, collaborative, and enthusiastic about challenges
- Inspire the client and your fellow team mates with your creative outputs
- Present work internally and to key stakeholders
- Understand and incorporate users' needs, based on inputs from UX/UR
- Continue to work to refine the creative process within the delivery team
- Ability to hold design studios, workshops and sketch ideas
- Provide time estimations on work required
- Proven experience in responsive design
- Take ownership of the creative briefing sessions
- Ability to produce multiple creative options
Skills and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Demonstrable experience working within an Agile delivery team
- Demonstrable experience leading digital creative work
- Excellent portfolio of digital creative work that includes large scale projects and mobile
- Lean UX understanding - e.g. basic user testing and prototyping methods
- Some motion design skills are welcome
- Experience working on creative pitches
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757463