Are you currently working in a Payroll Manager/Team Leader Role but feel like you've reached a ceiling and want to challenge yourself further
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work for global market-leading Financial services business in Reading. This role is located next to reading train station so easily commutable.
- To ensure that payroll is delivered, within the agreed timescales and tolerances.
- To plan, co-ordinate and implement all events/activities within the payroll calendar with particular emphasis on ensuring that all payroll end of year requirements are delivered accurately and in line with statutory requirements - working closely with the Payroll Control Team.
- To promote and demonstrate excellent customer service.
- To manage performance within your area of responsibility to ensure delivery of agreed service levels and the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
- To support the Business Manager in the preparation of and delivery of service plans ensuring quality service delivery within specification and financial constraints.
- To maintain a positive and motivated team by working with individual team members ensuring they are skilled to undertake their current role, have up to date personal development plans and performance objectives which are reviewed regularly in line with HR Solutions practice.
- To ensure all procedures and processes comply with employment policies, data protection, legislation, diversity issues and best practice
- To actively participate in a culture of continuous improvement/ change within and across the teams, seeking to improve services, performance, data and stakeholder feedback.
- To ensure that all payroll processes are kept up to date and shared with the team.
- To ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with relevant information security standards
- To develop, action and maintain quality assurance processes to provide accurate management reports
- To ensure that processes & procedures are undertaken with due regard for audit standards. To liaise with
- Internal & External Audit agencies as appropriate
- To operate quality assurance processes and ensure that your team recognise & understand the importance of ensuring quality in service delivery
- To ensure adequate controls are in place and continually monitored/reviewed (information security, business compliance, management of risk).
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Shared service experience would be a benefit and direct supervising experience is a must.
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76711279