Marketing & PR Coordinator
Marketing & PR Executive - £28,000 - £35,000 Cambridge / Brighton - Standalone Marketing, PR, Communications
Your new company
This is a professional services business with Offices in both Cambridge and Brighton.
Your new role
This is a new Marketing & PR job working in a standalone capacity. The purpose of this Marketing & PR Coordinator job is to take responsibility and the manage the marketing function. Key duties will include:
- Supporting a strategic plan for new for business development and creation of new business leads
- Monitor and support PR opportunities making sure submissions dates aren't missed
- Identify new PR collaborations
- Develop and maintain strong PR and key press relationships
- Arrange and assist with PR events
- Arrange for photographs and testimonials on completion of projects for website and press
- Assist with development of marketing and communications plan
- Maintain events calendar
- Internal communications
- Preparing PR and marketing reports for board meetings
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in the PR and Marketing Coordinator job you will need previous PR, marketing and communications experience; experience of working in a standalone marketing job; strategic and tactical marketing experience; excellent IT skills including: Word, excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop & InDesign experience. This job require a proactive and ideas based marketer who can manage their own workloads and has excellent communication, written and proof reading skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a well established and growing business. You be taking ownership of the marketing function and working within a collaborative environment. £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76741680