Primary Teachers (QTS and NQTs) in Lancashire - September
Primary Teacher Positions October 2017!!
We are currently working with a high volume of schools that are getting their preparation underway for the new academic.
- Primary Teacher
- EYFS - Key Stage 2
- Part/Full time
- £95 - £160 depending on experience
- October 2017
- 'Good' - 'Outstanding' Schools
Across Lancashire, schools our turning to Veritas Education to help assist them in their recruitment for September. We are recruiting for a variety of roles, spanning across all year groups and locations. Below are the locations we are recruiting for and a sample of the roles:-
Locations: Blackpool, Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Chorley, Leyland, Ormskirk, Preston, St Helens & Wigan
Roles: Part and Full time - EYFS/Reception, Y1, Y2, Y3, Y4, Y5, Y6, PPA & Intervention Teacher
We are currently working with schools across Lancashire and each school has its own unique selling points.
- They range from inner city schools to rural schools
- 1-3 form entry schools
- 'Good' - 'Outstanding' on the whole
- Supportive SLT
- Variety of CPD Courses available
- Independent/Team planning
NQTs, Experienced Teachers either UK or overseas trained teachers able to apply. Must have experience teaching in the UK and have a clear understanding of the National Curriculum.
Teachers must be able to plan, mark and assess effectively. You will also be required to become part of the school team and undertake the full teacher responsibilities including: parents evening and staff meetings/training.
Most schools will offer permanent contracts following an introductory period through Veritas Education. There are clear paths to progression within each role.
If you are a teacher in the Lancashire area and you are seeking a new teaching position in October, please send in your CV in response to this advert or alternatively contact Chris or Jack on 01772 846610.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739648