A large FMCG company in the North West are currently looking for a Tax & VAT Manager as they grow their team
- Prepare annual corporation income tax returns for all UK companies, and quarterly computations
- Review annual corporation income tax return for the company
- Monthly review of Tax and VAT returns
- Analyse and prepare tax provision adjustments.
- Provide source data to external tax managers and manage the income tax return filing process for all areas of the organisation
- Manage the intra-stat returns completion and filing
- Manage the collation of data for US returns
- Manage the tax payments requirement for all corporate tax returns.
- Stay up to date with current tax legislation's and notify the Finance team of relevant updates that may affect the business
- Research tax issues related to the tax returns and impending transactions affecting their operations.
- Manage Audit Information Requests
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or international equivalent)
- CTA qualified ideally
- Experience in a large corporate tax function
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76744093