Our client is an award-nominated investment manager based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team at a boutique investments house.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Compliance Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Assisting the fund management business in complying with relevant rules and regulations
- Monitoring changes to business practices and products
- Notifying the business of changes to applicable rules and regulations
- Writing Compliance policies and procedures
- Maintenance of the Compliance Manual
- Production of compliance reports for Board submission
- Dealing with regulated individual authorisations with FCA
- Promoting awareness of compliance with anti-money laundering rules
The Compliance Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Process driven
- Willing to go 'above and beyond' their job role in fitting with our client's small company ethos
- Ability to work in a small team
- Understanding of relevant rules and regulations applicable to the business in particular COBS and COLL
- Previous experience within investment management
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753107