Financial Controller for an exciting business that drives change in business.
A progressive movement that works with businesses that drive change. They work on national and international programmes that enable businesses to achieve more through collaboration. They have contributed £90 million gross value to the UK economy over the last three years and support 3,500 organisations country-wide. They are a fast growing, exciting organisation that is always looking for the next step.
- Ensure all aspects of day to day operations of the Finance function are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to provide a high standard of financial information to senior management, and ensure the timeliness of recording and reporting transactions.
- Identify risks and ensure robust controls and processes are in place and adhered to.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be a commercially minded individual who has a proven track record of improving service delivery in a finance function.
- Previous experience of charity accounting and reporting is preferable
- Experience of managing the preparation of management accounts for an organisation with a turnover of larger than £5 million.
- Must have supervising experience and have managed audit and risk.
- Must be an analytical thinker.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76740817