Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Officer / Communications / SEO / Social Media
Digital Marketing Executive is needed for our client, an international relief and development agency based in London, striving to alleviate poverty and suffering around the world regardless of colour, race or religion. Established in 1984 in response to the widespread famine in Africa, they have grown to be a key, well-known and respected aid agency in disaster relief and development in over 25 countries.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Communications department to help develop their branding and marketing strategy, including mobile and tablet. You will be responsible for planning and executing all online marketing activities throughout the year to support fundraising, branding and PR.
- Planning, executing and optimising PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Social Media channels, covering Search, Display and Video
- Effectively managing the Google Grants account
- Analysing results from Google Analytics and proposing improvements to digital products
- Produce e-newsletters and digital marketing collateral
- Ensuring content on the website and YouTube channel are relevant and up to date
- Creating SEO-friendly web content to publish on the website
- Ensuring that external partners' invoices are approved and processed
- Working closely with key stakeholders externally, such as media companies, digital agencies and service providers
- Fulfilling your roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of your colleagues and staff
- Experience of using platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads etc
- Knowledge / experience of relationship management
- Understanding of the charity sector and the fundamentals of marketing
- Understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online landscape
- Basic understanding of performance advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker with an ability to manage a busy workload
- Results focused and data driven
- Creative, innovative and passionate about digital marketing
- Strong, independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal stakeholders
Salary: £26,421 per annum, including London weighting
If this role sounds of interest, please click Apply below.
Please note that you will be contacted to complete an application form as the next stage of the recruitment process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76749716