£18,000 - £24,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an award-winning law firm for a compliance assistant to work alongside the Compliance Manager with a very busy and increasing workload.
The role will involve a wide range of compliance tasks as a senior administrator and would have the opportunity to run and be involved in project work and to develop your skills and your career.
You will be required to travel to other offices periodically. You must therefore be able to work outside normal working hours occasionally, able to drive and be willing to use you own car for which a mileage rate will be paid.
Skills & experience required:
* Proven experience to enable maintenance of the Management System, Compliance system and ISO 9001 Approval maintenance
* Document Control, ideally with a knowledge of the Sharepoint platform
* To administer and maintain Records and Registers
* To organise and deliver Induction training
* Monitoring the closure of non-compliances and carrying out internal audits
* To administer and maintain our Technical Review process
* To courteously deal with staff and regarding Client Complaints
* Confident user of Word and experience of producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to use databases for analysis and report writing with some knowledge of PowerPoint
* Compliance and/or management systems experience in a professional services environment (e.g. LEXCEL, ISO, or working to a standard).
* Good written, numeric and verbal communication skills with a high level of accuracy
* Must be willing to work outside normal working hours on occasion to assist with departmental activities
* Graduate calibre ideally in a business-related subject.
* Must drive and be willing to use own car on firm's business for which a mileage allowance will be paid
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753106