Financial Crime Manager
Excellent opportunity as a Financial Crime Manager based in Edinburgh
Financial crime manager (monitoring) - Retail Bank Financial crime manager role, helping the team achieve proportionate and effective monitoring of the crucial financial crime risks. The position has high level of visibility within the organisation. You will be reporting to the group head of compliance monitoring.
- You will design and deliver specific reviews of all the business areas and end to end processes
- Analyse MI and reports provided by the first line
- Provide detailed reports on the compliance review and oversight activity objectively
- Ensure the conduct and compliance monitoring plan is executed
- Monitor, refine and execute the risk based monitoring plan and liaising with stakeholders.
- Provide appropriate management information
- Financial crime SME with profound knowledge and experience in 2nd line defence
- General FCA compliance experience with knowledge of the FCA rules and guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of policy assurance and oversight
Please call or email Gaurav Kumar for more information. T: 02034650288 E:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76757003