Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer to join their team based in Dundee, Scotland!
Job Title: Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer
Location: Dundee, Scotland or the possibility to work remotely elsewhere in the UK
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience + Benefits
Our client, a PrintWeek Company of the Year winner, is the enabler of choice to thousands of print businesses across the UK. They are a leading online player in a highly competitive industry, who pioneered a new approach to printing. With economies of scale and technological innovation, our client have made cutting-edge print accessible, reliable and affordable for print, design and marketing professionals. As part of an industry leading organisation, their ambitions are boundless. It is an exciting place to be!
They are expanding their Development Team of highly motivated and talented engineers who have a passion for the technologies listed below. The Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer will be responsible for software that the squad produces, code quality and standards and assist mentoring the squad. The successful candidate will be joining a team spanning several continents with peers in Boston and Mumbai.
Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer - Skillset required:
- At least 5 years in a commercial environment covering:
- Good people management and communication skills
- Strong Java skills and Java framework experience (e.g.. Spring, Jersey, jOOQ, Hibernate)
- Version control system like Git, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Cloud based deployments and infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Testing experience – Behaviour Driven Development, Test Driven Development (e.g. Junit, Mockito, AssertJ, Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc.)
- RESTful APIs
- Exposure working with agile methodologies (e.g Kanban and Scrum)
Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer - Skillset optional:
- Serverless deployment (Terraform would be an advantage)
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer - What can you expect?
- To join a sociable, friendly and highly talented, professional team.
- To be part of fun, dynamic working environment
- A chance to work with & learn new cutting edge technologies & techniques
- Training Encouraged: Budgets set aside for personal development, lunch n’ learn activities, mentoring
- 28 days holiday, extra days for long service
- Medical insurance
- Staff Discount Scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Integrations Squad Lead & Senior Developer opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Java Developer, Senior Developer, Associate Consultant, Lead Java Developer, J2ee Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Application Developer, Java Programmer, Junior Java Developer, Software Consultant, IT Specialist, Senior Developer or a Lead Developer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76754947