Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
Did you know that the first ever hard disc drive could only hold 5mb of data?
Baltic Training and Primary Technologies Limited are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Support Apprentice to join their team based in Hull.
Primary Technologies Limited are a full IT solutions company offering services such as ICT Support, Consultancy, Networking and Telecommunications. A leader in their industry, they have decades of experience and an enviable reputation within the education sector.
They are now keen to meet with aspiring technology enthusiastic who are keen to develop their skills and knowledge within a growing IT industry. If this sounds like you then read on!
A wise man once said, "The bigger the challenge, the bigger the opportunity to grow" Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Apprenticeships are not an easy way out, they are a commitment and a journey on which you will learn to overcome challenges and breakdown barriers.
With the help of employers, an apprenticeship offers a structured and practical approach to learning. You will train in way that supports you, while you develop the skills you need to be successful in the fastest growing sector in the UK. If you're looking to revolutionise the way you learn, you are looking for an apprenticeship.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Support with hardware issues and repairs to servers, printers, computers and laptops
- 1st line support
- Occasional off-site visits
- Server installations
- Provide remote support for clients and help with resetting of passwords and computers top protect personal information
- Engage with all training both with the apprenticeship and other training opportunities available
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- ITIL Foundation
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE's A-C grades, including Math's and English
- Passion for IT
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
- Hardware knowledge would be beneficial
The future is bright
Upon completion of this apprenticeship programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £150 per week
- Full time (37.5 Hours per week)
Location and travel
This role is located in Hull and is easily accessible via all major public transport routes from wider areas.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76745502