Administrator (SAP Experience required)
Administration Assistant with SAP expereince
The principal objectives will be:
- To task manage the delivery of standard tool suite integration solutions for a Customer.
- A key part of this will be ensuring that the solutions have been thoroughly tested and meet the specified functional requirements.
- To be able to present and walkthrough standard integration solution and delivery approach to service delivery teams and Customer teams.
- Run workshops with key stakeholders to fully understand requirements and document these into use case requirements specifications, produce solution specifications, project plans, test plans and scripts.
- Work with in-house development, data configurators and process consultants and delivery teams to implement the agreed solution.
- Manage and execute the end to end testing of the solution with all interested parties. Produce solution and user documentation like user guides and release notes.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of analysing and delivering a system integration solution to a core business system deployed in a medium to large size company.
- Sufficient technical skills to be able to read XML documents using to support the required integrations and understand the concepts of web service technologies.
- Have been the lead business analyst and/or project manager for an application development project, delivered to (or within) a medium to large size company.
- Such a project will have been at least 3 months in duration, managing a project team of at least 6 people - where the team was made up of software designers, developers, testers and business representatives.
- Have worked in Customer facing environment.
- Be able to write high quality requirements documents, test plans, project plans, user guides, highlight reports and release notes.
- Be able to guide the development team, at a detailed level, on the functionality that needs to be developed and any changes / corrections that need to be made during the development lifecycle.
- Be able to carry out hands on application functionality testing, prior to handing over for user acceptance.
- Be able to design business processes, perform requirements analysis and run requirements workshops.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Be able to drive and influence others in both IS and the business to deliver to schedule.
- Take ownership of both technical and business issues
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76751520