Solutions Architect - (BSS/OSS)
I am recruiting for an establish, confident and technically sound OSS/BSS Solution Architect for my major client. This vacancy has a global reach and several European operational centers.
My client provides transformation services to nearly 300 service providers across 90 countries. They are at the forefront of emerging technologies and strive to be the supplier of choice for complex orchestration and mediation solutions.
Ideally you will have experience primarily within Billing, other BSS experience is desirable.
* Provide architecture and process consultation for customer
* Define, implement and present customized solution demo / PoC
* Perform Scoping/Requirements for complex CR or projects
* Perform requirements capture service (HLS)
* Create HLD for complex CR or PoC
* Provide technical solution consultation for customer and SI partners
* Design solution architecture
* Experience in OSS Architecture and Design
* OSS/BSS domain experience with exposure to policy control systems
* Knowledge of operator's mediation business processes and link to operator's end-to-end business processes
* Excellent skills in customer engagement as well as in leading customer workshops with formulating conclusions and documenting results
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please APPLY NOW or forward your CV to Jodie Paxton () for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond Operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76742187