An exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer in the Propertymark development team has become available. Focused on C# .Net development this role involves working in an agile environment on both internal and external systems using WPF, WCF ASP.Net, SQL and MVVM.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player able to demonstrate a basic but solid level of technical understanding. Candidates that can provide examples of existing software they have produced either as a personal interest project or commercially will be at a significant advantage.
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the senior members of the team delivering solid solutions to business requirements. This role would suit somebody looking for a mid-level developer role, learning from experienced team members about software development practices and coding standards and gathering experience across multiple technologies.
- 2 years commercial experience in C# .Net
- Experience using Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015
- Enthusiasm for software development and improving business processes
- Ability to communicate with different people about technical issues in an understandable way
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of WPF
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS
- Knowledge of design patterns such as MVVM
- Industry training (MCP/MCTS)
- Relevant degree with C# .Net based submissions
- Team player and enthusiasm for discussing technical solutions with other team members.
An excellent benefits package is provided, excellent holiday package, pension, healthcare and company discount scheme.
The role is based in Warwick, 1 mile from Junction 15 of the M40. It is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Nuneaton, Northampton, Leicester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Oxfordshire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76709061