Pricing Assistant/Data Analyst
Our client based West of the City are looking to recruit a Pricing Assistant/Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will work as an assistant to the Pricing Manager and learn the pricing role within the office.
- Liaising with Suppliers to arrange/chase price files.
- Work closely with suppliers to sort out pricing queries.
- Work efficiently to help prepare and verify pricing updates using the supplier price files.
- Prepare Pricing information to be passed to Directors and Stock office Management.
- Demonstrate knowledge for preparation, management and delivery of information within set time frames.
- Ability to produce reporting and analytics for Directors, Depot managers and stock office management.
- MS Office Skills (Including a good knowledge of MS Excel)
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Basic motor knowledge - Would be an advantage, but not essential
- Basic knowledge of SQL
Office Angels are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753475