Finance Business Partner
Do you have experience working within a factory/ production based industry? Are you CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience? Do you have SAP experience? Can you work to an intermediate level on Excel?
I am recruiting, on behalf of a highly dynamic, local and friendly organisation, for a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing financial business partner support to production.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• You will be responsible for all SAP production factory management accounting and reconciliations.
• Business partnering support to Production management including modelling pf production planning scenarios.
• Production of accurate monthly factory management account with given deadlines.
• Support month-end results process from production including commentary and analysis where required.
• Direct, maintain and analyse standard costing through SAP including transfer prices ensuring inter-company controls are in place
• Co-ordinate the factory forecasts process and costings.
• Attend and contribute to relevant production and other meeting’s
• Assist with control of 3rd party warehouse stock counts
• Assist with quarterly Fairtrade audits and ensure compliance.
• Responsible for the internal audit process and liaise with all external auditors
• Responsible for the data presented in the Supply chain scorecard.
• Analyse factory performance to given metrics.
• Production of records and other information to feed into standard costing in SAP including variance and analysis.
• .Provide adhoc support to the finance department as deemed necessary
We are looking for an individual who is looking for an exciting new challenge! If this is you, I would love to hear from you today so contact Jessica Harmer in branch for a confidential chat
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753406