Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer
Position : Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Officer
Reporting to: CEO
Location : Shropshire - Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Wem, Wrexham
Salary : £30-40,000 according to experience
Sector : A specialist designer and manufacturer of automated electro-mechanical equipment. Engineering biased company. Part of a larger group
To manage the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
Research & Planning:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Developing a marketing strategy for the company in line with company and group objectives.
- Organises and manages attendance at all trade shows and exhibitions
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Manage all social media
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Managing the marketing budget
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Works with Product Managers and Sales to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketeer status is beneficial
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Any graphic design abilities benficial
- Strong social media awareness
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit nicholasassociates.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76750190