£35,000 - £45,000 + 8% bonus + benefits
This company are a global data and research organisation with clients ranging across health care, retail, technology and more. They have a 50 + data division and are looking to continue to grow this offering for their clients.
This role sits within their Data Development team and focuses on supporting the data processing and scripting teams, as well as developing new applications for both internal and external use.
Role of Database Developer
They are looking for someone with passion for technology, and energy to be innovative in their approach. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining their database
- Building and improving various web applications for clients and internal stakeholders
- Support other data teams with automation of reports
- Working on large and small-scale development projects.
- Working as part of a team and being a senior mentor to junior staff
Requirements of Database Developer
- Working knowledge of MS technology stack is desired
- SQL skills or Oracle
- Problem solver
- BI or visualisation skills are desirable
- Any knowledge of Dimensions would be desirable as well.
They are moving towards more advanced analytics day by day so whilst this role will start as Database Developer, there is every chance for this person to develop their skills in any area that interests them
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76747785