Employment Solicitor NQ - 2 Years - Basingstoke
Employment Solicitor – NQ - 2 Years
My client is a leading legal 500 client based in Basingstoke and are looking for an NQ - 2years plus PQE Employment solicitor to allow for the continued growth of the Employment department.
- Playing a leading role in departmental and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Working both as part of team as well as taking the lead on specific projects and activities
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have: -
- Solid experience working in an established and recognised Employment Department
- A client following or at least a proven track record of developing new client relationships
- Excellent client care skills
- Commercial acumen
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal on 02033 266402.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76745784