Role: Tax Senior
Salary: £26,000 - £38,000 DOE
Keywords: Private Client Tax Technician, Personal Tax Technician, Personal Tax Semi-Senior
Location: Oxfordshire (Commutable from Oxford, Bicester, Abingdon, Witney & Alyesbury)
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Tax Senior position based in Oxfordshire for one of our esteemed Practice clients.
Our Client is looking for a full time permanent Tax Senior to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio and assisting other staff members with personal tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Involvement in general tax planning issues.
- Assisting associated tax director with high level tax planning with a view to develop your knowledge and experience over time.
- To liaise proactively with clients
- To assist in marketing business taxation services with the Associate Tax Director and directors
- Qualified tax professional - ACCA/ACA or ATT - or equivalent qualification/experience
- At least 2 years' experience in accountancy background
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successfulAmbridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76755092