An opportunity has arisen for a financial controller to join a busy and vibrant office, based in the heart of Cornwall.
You will be responsible for all efforts and results of financial control. Reporting to the Board of Directors in regard to all financial and accounting activities.
Duties will include,
• Overseeing all company accounts and investments
• Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
• Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
• Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
• Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
• Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
• Assist the FD in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
You will be educated to degree level in accounting, business, finance or a related field and have several years of experience in a business or finance environment.
Closing date for applications is 11/10/17
Please apply with CV or call Catherine on for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76748284