Student Support Tutor
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading FE College based in North Manchester to recruit a. Student Support Tutor on a temporary contract.
16 hours per week - over 2 days
£11.30 per hour
* To be responsible for supporting the attendance, retention, progress, achievement and progression of a cohort of learners through group tutorials and one to one progress reviews.
* Deliver group tutorials to progress and develop a cohort of learners
* Identify concerns, risks and barriers to students' progress and work with parents / carers, other college staff and external agencies in order to overcome them
* Monitor student attendance for learners on their caseload and put in place targeted interventions
* Maintain the Individual Learning Plan and ensure accurate and comprehensive learner tracking monitoring and support records
* Work closely with curriculum teams to report and update on learner progress and ensure relevant support plans and strategies are delivered
* Monitor academic targets through the Individual Learning Plan and MarkbookTo carry out one to one progress reviews by setting and reviewing SMART targets with individual learners to support retention, progress, achievement and progression
* Carry out one to one progress reviews by setting and reviewing SMART targets with individual learners to support retention, progress, achievement and progression
*Experience within a similar position
*A DBS on the Update Service
*A UK recognised teaching qualification, PTTLS minimum
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739734