Facilities Procurement Category Manager-Up to £70k
Facilities Category Manager - Central London Based Fortune 500 Company - EMEA Remit - up to £70000 - Dynamic team delivering Best in Class Procurement
A heavily invested dynamic procurement team are seeking a Facilities Category Manager join the drive of Best in Class Procurement across the business. Based in Central London, the role requires a high-achieving professional who is pioneering a career of procurement success and cost-savings within BlueChip organisations, and is looking to expand their knowledge throughout the EMEA remit.
To prosper within this Fortune 500 Company, you will need to be prepared to embark on a Greenfield procurement site and aid the fruition of cross-continental large-scale company growth, which results in effective reduction of costs throughout business units, working within a highly successful team.
Responsibilities of the Indirect Category Manager:
- Leading Best in Class procurement across the EMEA remit, with specific focus on developing the strategic sourcing function throughout the category.
- Evolving relationships with key stakeholders within the facilities category to establish long-term relationships that provide the company with a profitable margin.
- Founding company/supplier partnerships that take into account market movements that will create both opportunities and risk to the relationships. You will have the innate ability to quickly problem solve to amend issues that arise within the procurement process.
Expertise of the Indirect Category Manager:
- Proven track record of BlueChip Organisations through designing complex procurement solutions that appease conflicting stakeholders and achieve impressive financial results.
- Conducting basic business process re-engineering exercises with detailed knowledge of procurement legislation, the procurement tendering process, contract management and SRM.
- It is desirable to have a MCIPS and a 2:1 Degree Classification.
Beginning this new opportunity is the perfect chance to progress career prospects through expanding your national remit into a multinational role, with a tremendous client-facing organisation.
For more information on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Facilities, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Professional Services, Human Resources, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76738957