DevOps Engineer x2
My client is a leading travel software company and is currently looking for some excellent DevOps Engineers to join an existing team. While every DevOps candidate needs to have strong technical skills, the understanding of DevOps methodologies and the ability to run with new concepts is of particular importance to this client.
They feel they can offer the successful candidate all of the perks of working for a large established company, while retaining the tight team feel and busy environment you would expect from a start-up. This is a company where DevOps is held in high esteem, and they regularly run Hackathons and Meet-ups to engage with the community.
- You possess a deep understanding of DevOps methodologies and concepts.
- You are comfortable operating in a *NIX terminal, and are well versed in scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- You have worked in the Cloud computing arena and have professional exposure to AWS
- You have had significant exposure to containerization and resource scheduling
- You have knowledge of configuration management tools and techniques.
- You will contribute to the design and build of a self-service monitoring platform that covers Cloud/Virtualization, Kubernetes, Docker, physical hardware and bespoke applications across multiple environments.
- You will be expected to cultivate relationships with developers, engineers and other technology partners to understand their monitoring needs
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76742665