Secondary English Teacher - KS3 & 4
Veritas Education are looking to source an enthusiastic and inspirational qualified Secondary School teacher of English, to work on long term supply at a school in Leeds.
The post would suit any English teacher who is committed to teaching at the highest standard and raising aspirations and achievements of all students.
You will be required to teach across the ability range in Key Stages 3 and Key Stage 4.
The successful KS3 & KS4 English Teacher must:
- QTS and NQT Induction completion or equivalent teacher training
- Be able to provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years
- Hold the right to work in the UK
- Have a DBS or be willing to complete one
- At least a good first degree in a core subject (essential)
- Have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
The school you will be working at is a school which welcomes and nurtures children from a wide range of abilities and backgrounds. The school is judged to be 'Outstanding'. They have particularly high expectations of all students and encourage and support them so they have high aspirations for themselves. Students generally enjoy school as well as all of the extra-curricular experiences on offer which reflects the wide diversity of interests and needs of the students.
This post starts September 2017.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739274