We are working with a unique digital consultancy to bring on board DevOps Engineers to the team.
The company brings together design, data science and software engineering professionals to deliver new products for industry leading clients across the UK.
The organisation is looking for individuals to make a difference, we'd be happy to receive applications from you should you possess a blend of the following qualities:
- Experience in a client facing role and comfortable leading when needed
- Experience in both designing and delivering the infrastructure architecture
- Infrastructure - Physical, Virtualized, Containerised
- Cloud Providers - AWS, Azure, GCP, Skyscape
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack ..)
- Container Tech (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS…)
- Private Cloud (Cloudstack, OpenStack, CloudFoundry…)
- Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Building deployment pipelines using CI/CD tools. (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, .. )
- Networking principles and practices, e.g. Security Groups, VLANS, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
- Monitoring, metrics, and logging (Logstash, Graylog, Sensu, Graphite, Zabbix, ..)
- OS Tuning and Management - Linux/Unix/BSD and Windows
- Web Technologies - Nginx, Apache, Varnish, HAproxy, IIS
- Vulnerability/threat assessment and management.
- Databases - PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Mongo, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, Redis
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Hardware and Data Centres - not all projects are cloud based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76743581