Management Accountant - Managed Estate
Robert Half are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with Butcombe Brewing Co, part of the Liberation Group Pubs and Inns to assist in finding a qualified or finalist level accountant to join the finance team. Reporting into the new Financial Controller this role will be varied with standard month end responsibilities, mixed with financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting as well as some acquisition work.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of weekly sales and payroll reporting
- Preparation of annual business budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Presentation of financial reports to the Group Finance Director as required
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Supporting and working closely with the Managing Director , Pubs division
- Analysis and reporting of financial performance
- Monitoring of control environment and controls.
- Liaison with outsourced payroll processing / weekly business sheets provider
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors/tax advisors , suppliers , stakeholders as required
- Investment appraisal ( including P & L budgeting , cash flow , IRR )
- Due Diligence as required
- Liaison with legal advisors , DD specialists as required
- Post acquisition integration matters
- Qualified AccountantWell organised ,ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlinesGood communication skills - written and oralCommercially aware
The client will pay between 40-50k depending on experience, plus benefits.
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half on 01179 935400
Any speculative cv's will be passed to Robert Half in agreement with the exclusivity agreement
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.