Senior Java Developer
Java Senior Developer
My client are one of the largest international, household insurance names. They are looking to bring on a Senior Java Developer to work out of their digital hub in East London, that has an interest in using and learning to work with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). This will be an instrumental role to lead the implementation and development capability of a new strategic content platform for the redesign of my clients customer facing websites.
Java Senior Developer Responsibilities:
- Work in a successful Scrum Team for current and future strategic digital programmes
- Work with a strategic development team working on the rollout and implementation of AEM as a strategic content management platform
- Lead the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working
- Work with your development team to establish the operating model for AEM development (and contribute to this as a group-wide initiative)
Java Senior Developer Essential Technical Skills
- Professional experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with AEM is preferable but not essential for this role
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows
- Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
- Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures.
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube, Coverity).
Java Senior Developer Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework.
- Experience in a multi Scrum teams environment, managed by Scrum of Scrums or Scrum Nexus.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76747009