Our client is looking to hire a strong Biomass Field Service Engineer to cover the central belt of Scotland.
Our client is a leading provider of biomass boiler systems and they offer a full operation and maintenance package for all the systems they provide. They currently have a team of service and maintenance engineers covering their biomass installations throughout the UK
The Biomass engineer will be required to carry out operation and maintenance tasks on completed biomass boiler projects throughout Scotland. The successful candidate will be based from our clients Glasgow offices therefore an engineer within daily commuting distance of Glasgow would be preferable.
Role to include,
* Reactive call out's to time critical breakdowns, incl. out of hours to Biomass, Mechanical and Electrical faults
* Commissioning & building of boilers as and when required
* Improvement suggestions on installed plant and submit reports to suit
* Servicing of boilers and submitting reports to suit
* Work alongside existing site and office based engineers
* Completion of Field Reports on 'Tablet' type device
We are looking for an engineer who must have previous biomass experience and the ability to carry out service, maintenance, and repair tasks on completed biomass boiler projects.
Mechanical and Electrical engineering experience is required for this role.
Knowledge of the Commercial Plumbing and Heating industry would offer a distinct advantage to the applicant and product specific training shall be provided for the successful applicant.
The position will cover a territory UK Wide with the occasional overnight stay as and when required. The majority of works for this role shall be within the Central Region of Scotland.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have previous experience of service and commissioning work on biomass boilers.
Superb salary + benefits (dependent on experience).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76748455