Salary £45k - £75k plus benefits, annual bonus, free parking, Gym Membership, Flex working Hours
Location - Bracknell - Walking distance from Bracknell train station.
My client develops integrated full service digital solutions to improve business productivity and cost saving. Established over 13 years ago they have offices based across Europe, currently undergone substantial investment they are looking to expand their team with a further 3 Developers.
Role: Working in a team circa 10 you will:
- Undertaking projects within a wide range of clients across a breadth of sectors all with differing requirements and challenges.
- You will be working alongside and mentoring a number of developers with differing capabilities.
- Technical responsibility for the implementation of customized software solutions in the Java environment, Structuring of requirements, data and object modelling
- Analysis of customer requirements and support in solution development
- Use of modern techniques and innovative approaches in software development
- Design and implement complex websites and applications for international customers. You will be an autonomous part of a team realizing agile, innovative projects and future-ready solutions.
- CMS / AEM
- Spring, J2EE
- Adobe Experience Manager
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 01612734746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76745415