Excellent opportunity to join a well-established, professional business as their Finance Manager reporting into the company Directors. They have been established for over 25 years and are well regarded within their sector.
Joining an ambitious and dynamic business you will report directly to the owners and take ownership of the following:
* Provision of financial information to MD as required including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Accruals Prepayments and KPI analysis
* Production of annual statutory accounts and corporation tax return
* Personal tax returns for MD and spouse
* Bank reconciliations and account balance monitoring
* Issuing commercial and residential rent invoices
* Full remit of Credit Control including proactively chasing debtors
* Supplier invoice input/payment authority
* Credit card payment reconciliation
* Prepare quarterly VAT return
* Weekly and monthly payroll using HMRC basic tools
* Petty cash payments and recording
* Monthly cash report and three month rolling cash flow forecast
* Review of business plans for potential new commercial tenants
* Liaison with external accountants in relation to tax planning and other advice
- General administrative tasks and secretarial duties
If you are experienced with the above duties and you are looking for a role within a professional and growing organisation then please send your CV to Lauren ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739241