IFRS Finance Manager
Exciting Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes based IFRS Finance Manager role giving full ownership to an experienced finance manager happy to over a sharp transactional finance team of 3 across AP, AR and Payroll. This position offers Strong long term stability for the right individual with the desired month end management and financial accounting capability with the role also having a key focus on systems and process improvements
My client are an national business with a foot[rint across numerous sectors linked to retail, wholesale and FMCG. With a group finance function this IFRS Finance Manager position will report into there is strong support for the right individual who enjoys having full ownership and autonomous working
Duties and Responsibilities IFRS Finance Manager;
- To complete the month end reporting process, including profit and loss, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow statement and presentation of summary information pack.
- IFRS Accounting
- financial and accounting systems management
- To maintain and improve business models to support latest forecasts, annual budgets and long term strategic planning.
- To develop and maintain sales tracker and margin analysis, highlighting key risks and opportunities from comparison to sales forecasts.
- Assist the management team to optimise performance, cost control and drive profitability.
- Experienced Accountant with experience in IFRS and systems accounting/analysis
- Experience accounting for stock/ manufacturing
- Qualified by experience or student of ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Ability to manage your own workload and others
- A team player
- Strong with excel an experience of using ERP Accounting packages
- experience working within the retail, wholesale and/or FMCG sector
Competitive package is on offer for the permanent role and the opportunity to take ownership of the Newport Pagnell sites finance function
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76704581