Primary and Secondary PRU Teachers in Hounslow
Supreme Recruitment have a new opportunity available for an experienced Teacher to work within a small PRU/SEN School in the Hounslow Borough. This position offers a competitive rate of pay and genuine opportunity for career progression.
The Role . . .
We are looking for a motivated Secondary trained Teacher who is committed to providing high quality education to Secondary PRU/SEN students. The school is pupil referral unit that require a patient, caring and understanding practitioner that can be flexible and professional with there approach to work.
It is very important that any applicants for this role has exceptional organisational skills and have a clear understanding of different Special Educational Needs.
Ideal Candidate will be . . .
* Comfortable working with children and young people with potential behaviour difficulties or Special Educational Needs
* Well organised and flexible
* Passionate about inclusive education
* Professional and presentable
Candidates must . . .
* Have a current DBS check or be prepared to have a new check completed
* Have the right to work in UK
* Be available to start work this term
Supreme Recruitment are also looking for Primary Teachers and Support Staff for the Hounslow PRU's - Please email your CV if you are interested in any of these roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76748968