Group Finance Manager
Excellent Group Level Finance Manager Opportunity for a Entrepreneurial Company based near High Wycombe
Your new company
This company are made up of 3 trading groups and operate worldwide with offices in England, Hong Kong, US, Europe and the Middle East. They continue to enjoy excellent growth and are currently achieving double digit success in a number of area's,
Your new role
This role is responsible for proving the Executive Management Team the necessary information to manage the group as well as support the management of external relationships, such as corporate finance advisers, tax advisers, treasury and audit advisers.
The role also manages the strategic planning process for the group (12 month budget and 3 year plan) as well as as-hoc projects as they arise (M&A work, fund raising etc)
This is a highly visible role around the group working in the group finance department but expected to build relationships with key stakeholders within the wider organisation. The role is mainly office based but some travel may be required.
- Preparation, analysis and further explanation of month consolidated group accounts and KPI analysis, including for example, Revenue and Gross Margin Analysis for all revenue channels, Overheads Analysis, Variance against Budget Analysis, Balance Sheet movements and Cash-flow Analysis
- Adoption of annual budget/forecast process, develop of budget models including consolidation model, guidance for business unit heads in completing budgets/forecasts
- Group Treasury function, focusing on high quality cash-flow forecasting, minimising the impact of foreign exchange on group cash balances
- Preparation of central entity head office monthly management accounts
- Monthly intercompany account reconciliations
- Preparation and review of group VAT returns
- Assist in the annual audit process, preparation of annual statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
- Regular detailed balance sheet reviews of all group entities
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified chartered accountant ideally ACA or ACCA (with two years PQE Preferred)
- Good Statutory knowledge of FRS102 required
- Good understand of VAT and Corporation Tax required
- Experience of treasury management in multi-currency environments is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and able to work without large amounts of supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be confident dealing with operational management
- Advance spreadsheet skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High motivated and self-starter who has the ability to deal with change of direction as priorities change die to the entrepreneurial nature of the group
- Ability to challenge the status quo and to drive improvements and change
What you'll get in return
This company is offering a very competitive salary with a good benefits structure in a entrepreneurial culture that will offer a great platform for self progression and development. There is free parking on site and attractive working hours on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76741955