Site Engineering Manager
Your new company
The Facilities Management Department that you will be joining are apart of a large well know health organisation that look after the welfare of a large part of the population within the UK. They are responsible for engineering, equipment and building maintenance and capital works projects to the site and environmental sustainability to maintain regulatory and compliant facilities to meet current and future business objectives.
Your new role
This position will require someone to ensure that all operational engineering maintenance requirements of buildings, plant, utility and infrastructure projects are specified to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, safety and quality standards. You will be responsible for providing technical advice to the wider Site Engineering group to ensure all engineering systems within the site operate efficiently on a day to day basis and remain compliant with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements. Carry out root cause analysis where systems fail. In addition the you will actively support the management of the maintenance contractors in their daily operations carrying out audits for financial, commercial and technical.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering/Chartered Engineer Status/ HNC/HND Mechanical/ Building Services
- Experience in an Engineering operational role
- Experience in an Engineering operational role in a regulatory industry
- Experience of successfully leading a variety of major specialist engineering initiatives
- Effective leadership skills Experience of Regulatory Audits to ensure compliance Experience in preparing engineering technical documentation
- Significant experience of successfully operating in a politically sensitive environment
- Evidence of continued professional development Demonstrated experience of engineering maintenance in complex and challenging environments
- Demonstrated experience of commissioning engineering systems
- Demonstrated experience of contract management
- Experience of managing risks and reporting
- Experience of drafting briefing papers and correspondence at Senior Management level
- Experience of monitoring budgets and business planning processes
- Understanding of the public sector
- Demonstrated experience in a Healthcare environment
- Knowledge of project principles, techniques and Microsoft Project
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- Generous pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 37.5 working hour weeks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76744863