Email Marketing Executive
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Email Marketing Executive to join a great fashion brand based in London. Working under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for the delivering the email strategy for customer segments as well as continually optimising to grow ROI and other KPIS across UK and international markets.
Our client is a fashion retailer based in London. Renowned for engaging their customers through a distinct tone of voice, they are looking for an Email Marketing Executive to further engage their audiences.
As the Email Marketing Executive based in London. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing management of all marketing campaigns including broadcast, targeted, triggered and all other CRM communications
- Coordinate the UK and International trade planning calendar for all email campaigns
- Work closely with the CRM team to understand customer segmentation to evolve the personalisation strategy
- Work with the brand and creative teams to develop and enhance content and creative in line with brand vision
- Proofing and testing of each email campaign while following and developing a thorough sign off process.
- Analysing weekly, monthly and yearly data to increase key KPIS: OR, CTR, CR and revenue per email.
- Produce reports on campaign performance KPIs and communicate to management of weekly, monthly analysis and on-going strategy
- Close liaison with email service partners including monitoring of performance before and during campaigns.
- Work with the Digital Marketing, CRM and Website teams to develop an ongoing testing plan and overseeing analysis for continuous improvements.
- Close liaison with Buying & Merchandising team on product selection
- Produce regular competitor reviews and analysis.
As this role is going to move quickly, all applicants MUST be available to start in a matter of days. Additionally, you must possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an email marketing position
- Passionate about email marketing & ecommerce
- Have a strong knowledge of ESP systems (preferably Salesforce)
- Have a strong proven record of test & learn strategy
- Experience of using Google Analytics or a similar package
- To be comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights.
- To be detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Be a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary.
- Commercially driven
- Fashion retail knowledge preferable but not essential
We are initially looking for someone on a temporary contract, however for the right person a permanent position could be offered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76739146